Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepts and routes incoming calls in a manner that reflects on the agency in a positive way. Takes accurate messages and relays important general information to inquiries
- Maintains the calendar of the program, clients/patients and staff
- Create and maintain program records, including data records
- Maintain and monitor petty cash and program expenses.
- Orders and follows-up on supplies, materials and publications.
- Communicates effectively with the staff, contract agencies and the general public.
- Maintains files including monthly reports for the program
- Ensure clinicians have intake paperwork
- Emailing staff and clients/ patients
- Scheduling office space
- Maintains the security of confidential documents
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Performs other clerical and administrative tasks as assigned, (i.e. filing, duplicating data entry, and word processing correspondence, reports and other documents).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Ability to effectively operate standard office equipment (multi-line telephone system, printer, Fax, Etc.)
- Experience handling confidential documents and detail-oriented, good record keeping and retrieval.
- Ability to use database program of agency and working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word) and spreadsheet programs
- Understands concepts relating to mental health.
- One year of experience in a general office environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices